Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
The City 13.1 Half Marathon Training Program
Saturday, May 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM - Sunday, July 29, 2012 at 12:00 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, United States
Join The City 13.1 on 5/19 and train for one of the half marathons associated with the San Francisco Marathon this summer OR the Napa to Sonoma Half!
Start Date: Sat., May.19, 2012 @ 9:30AM
Training: 10 weeks-5/19-7/29, 3 workouts per week (Tues. Nights@ 6:30PM, every Thurs.@ 6:30PM, and Saturday Mornings@ 9:30AM)
-Tuesday night run workouts @ 6:30PM launch from the Marina Green Monkey Bars (adjacent to Marina/Webster) AND outside PSOAS Massage+Bodywork @ 333 3rd Street (btwn Folsom & Harrison)
-Thursday night workouts @ 6:30PM launch from the Marina Green Monkey Bars (adjacent to Marina/Webster) and include '2' options:
-A bootcamp style workout OR a speed oriented workout
-Saturday morning runs @ 9:30AM launch form the Marina Green Monkey Bars unless specified otherwise in the schedule/newsletter.
Workout Locations: Marina Green Monkey Bars (adjacent to Marina/Webster) & PSOAS (333 3rd Street) on Tuesdays. Marina Green Monkey Bars (adjacent to Marina/Webster) on Thursdays. Some Saturday run workouts will take place in Golden Gate Park, Lake Merced, or Ocean Beach.
Coaching Services Provided By: Marathon Matt
The City 13.1 Training Program includes the following:
- 3 weekly professionally coached run workouts (Tues 6:30PM (2 locations-Marina or Downtown), Thurs @ 6:30PM, Saturday @ 9:30AM)
- A technical training shirt
- The Road Warrior Rewards Program
- A twice weekly email newsletter supporting your training.
- A comprehensive training schedule
- Chomps, GU,and GU Brew provided by GU Energy.
- Clinics/Seminars with PSOAS Massage+Bodywork, MV Nutrition, and more.
- Over 150 fun teammates to run with!
- Team social events (bar nights, team dinners, etc.)!
Never run with us before? Not sure if this program's right for you?
Rather than just give you some Yelp testimonials, here are a few video clips that should give you an idea firsthand what it's like training with us!
- Nike Run Reporter, Melissa Freeman, trains for her first half marathon with us!
- What Would Rocky Do?
- Tap Your Inner Nasty..
Questions about the training? Contact MARATHON MATT-MARATHONMATT@MARATHONMATT.COM
When & Where
Marathon Matt has been producing training programs since 2005.
Marathon Matt is firmly committed to providing a world class experience for all program participants.
For client/customer testimonials for Marathon Matt, click the links below for Yelp reviews-